Monday 20 November 2017

GoGo Getaway October 2017

Hello dear neglected blog. Sorry I haven't visited in a while.

I went to my first GoGo Getaway retreat last month and it was a-ma-zing! I’m already booked for another one on March.

This page wasn’t actually a class on our weekend but was one taught by Flora @floramfarkas at the Haydock retreat. I was totally inspired by this page and a scraplift was definitely called for.

Flora’s page https://www.facebook.com/groups/552391421467054/

gogo

and minebeauty3 

beauty4




















The roses were stamped with Versamark ink then painted with Hobbycraft pearlescent paints. I then fussy cut the roses and stuck them to the painted heart shape, most raised on foam dots. The rose was from this set on AliExpress


1 signature

















1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Thats a stunning page. Glad you enjoyed the retreat - I love the GO Go ladies :)