Wednesday 1 June 2016

Sketch Challenge June 1st-30th

June sketchsplashing times

Good morning and welcome to my June challenge. I have a page kit to send to my favourite linky – all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is use the sketch as a starting point and see where your imagination takes you. Sign up via the linky below – your page can be saved on your blog, gallery or FB page. Please make sure to include a link to this place and mention my challenge.

I don’t know about you, but for me scrapbooking is all about preserving those special little memories that otherwise get lost. I've chosen Lindsay’s page as my kit winner for last month because of the precious moment the photo shows between Charlotte and her great-grandmother. The tenderness is almost tangible, isn't it?


Lindsay
Lindsay, please send me your address and a prize kit will be on its way. Smile
signature





2 comments:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

That's a great sketch jx

jill said...

Thanks Sue this sketch was just what I needed to used this pic. Jill