Friday 1 April 2016

Sketch Challenge April 1st-30th

april sketch    eat drink and be scary
Yay! We have spring at last – and ironically I’ve scrapped a Hallowe’en page! Ah well it nicely illustrates that the world is your oyster as far as a theme for your challenge entry goes – all you need to do is start with the sketch, after that it’s up to you. Change things whichever way you like. To enter my challenge, link up here and mention my blog that bit’s important on your blog, gallery or FB page … and I’ll choose my favourite and send one of my page kits.

imageI really liked last month’s sketch is it all right for me to be saying that? and it seems you did too as there were 14 linkies a record I think and the standard was phenomenal! I really was stretched to pick a favourite so I chose two!

I couldn’t resist this page by Christine. I bet you went ‘aww’ when you saw it, too? I love Christine’s use of white space; it’s so effective and not something I find easy to do.

image



And the other, by Karen, features some fab layering and colour matching.

Christine and Karen, please send me your address and a prize kit will be on its way.
signature




5 comments:

Chidkid said...

Great new sketch and lovely winning examples too. Well done ladies.

Lesley G said...

Well done Christine and Karen.

Thanks for this month's sketch Sue - I'll be having a go tomorrow :)

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Determined to join in this month. Thankyou jx

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

I did it! Thankyou!

Lesley G said...

Just in by the skin of my teeth!!!
Thanks Sue, look forward to tomorrow's :)