Sunday 14 June 2015

Beat the Christmas Rush June

Christmas Card tally to date 22

6 June

This month I have made some cards using Cricut cut gingerbread men and I also cut some felt ones using my Big Shot. I’m not sure how clearly you can see the cards, but each has a little recipe card for making gingerbread. If I really get my act together yea right! I will make some edible ones to give with the cards and the felt tree hanger to make a card and little gift in one.

Beat the Christmas Rush has moved to Krafty Karen’s blog. Please do pop over there and have a look and maybe join in the linky, too.

signature

3 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

A www they are so cute Sue, love the matching felt gingerbread man. Thank you for joining in x

Virginia said...

Seriously cute gingerbread men!

Sarah said...

So cute!!!! Lovely idea to do matching tree decoration and gingerbread :-) x x x