Sunday 1 June 2014

June sketch challenge

sketch  the things that make me

Welcome to my latest challenge… as usual just use the sketch as the starting point for your scrapbook page. Please link me up to your blog or gallery via the linky thingy below and be sure to mention my challenge in your blog post or gallery text box and please be nice and only enter new projects. I’ll choose my favourite and send the winner one of my crop kits you can see them on the page tab at the top of my blog.

Virginia
Thank you so much to the people who linked up for my challenge last month; I did struggle to pick just one but finally decided upon this lovely page by 
Virginia

Virginia – please have a look at the kits on the page tab above and choose one from kits 4-15 for your prize then email your address to sue@suehr.fsnet.co.uk

ETA If you are linking from your gallery on UKS, please copy and paste the URL address at the top of the page which starts www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopost/showphoto ...





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that page and the sketch is great, loads of potential :D x

Lesley G said...

A nice clean sketch that I might just join in with :)

Jimjams said...

I started with the sketch LOL ... not sure if you'll recognise it though!