Tuesday 25 February 2014

Beat the Christmas Rush February 25th

Christmas Card Tally 10
2 feb
Here we go with February’s BtCR sorry it’s a bit late today. My February cards  for the children are a first attempt at using Dream Weaver paste and a template this one is by Tando.  Thank you to my dear friend Christine who gave me some pointers as to what exactly to do with the paste. It’s very satisfying to work with and I love the results. I picked up the Santas for pennies at The Works. They originally had a twirled pipe cleaner for the body which I wasn’t keen on so I pulled them apart and rebuilt with buttons for tummies.

So BtCR? What it’s all about? Our aim is to make up to five Christmas cards per month so that we have all our hand made cards done and dusted come November if you link up 5 cards each month you’ll have at least 50 stashed away! So why not join in our monthly linky? You’ll be glad you did! I’ll publish a new link up each month on the 25th and feature my favourite card from the previous month’s entries.
2 feb Sarah
Thank you to the lovely peeps who joined me in January with some fab cards. It was a tough choice but my favourite was this stylish monochrome card by Scraps of Sarah

The small print … please only link up new cards. Up to 5 links allowed per person per month. Mention my blog in your post(s).  It’s not necessary, but I’ll be thrilled if you join my blog as a follower. If you miss a month it doesn’t matter. Have fun.
signature




4 comments:

susibee said...

Great fun cards, Sue. I'm sure the children will love them.

Unknown said...

Aah they are so cute, love the bricks & the santas.

jill said...

Three fun cards Sue.

Christine said...

Super cute - the kiddies will love them! :)