Tuesday 25 June 2013

BtCR June 25 – July 24

2-a 2-a 2-a 2-a 2-a 2-a
My card tally = 30! woo hoo!

Thanks to my good friend Susi I have my 5 cards ready for this month’s Beat the Christmas Rush. I had totally lost track of the date and didn’t realise the 25th was here already until Susi emailed me her cards! Whoops.

So … if you’ve been with us every month since January you have up to 30 cards neatly stashed away for Christmas … well done! If you haven’t made a start yet, not to worry, it’s not too late to join us in trying to Beat the Christmas Rush. Our aim is to make up to 5 cards per month.  Please leave me a link to your blog posts (up to 5) and I’ll pop over and leave you a nice comment and maybe choose your card to feature in my July BtCR post.

Here are my June cardsSue 2 … they are simple cards made with triangles covered in Washi tape it’s good to use up a bit of my none-too-small stash!


 Sue 1











Susi
and here is Susi’s lovely card. Pop over to Susibee’s Crafty Mess for more details.
My favourites from last month’s linkies  are these elegant cards by WendyWendy  


Please do join in - I’m looking forward to seeing your cards.
The small print : please link back to my blog in your post, mentioning Beat the Christmas Rush. You can make up to 5 separate links each month :o).

Sue x



9 comments:

Suzy said...

Gorgoeus cards Sue, very effective. I wish Id joined in with this now. I might try to get some done for next month

susibee said...

Glad I have some uses:) Love the idea of using washi tape like that, I may have to borrow that idea at some point.

Unknown said...

Love the cards, really nice. Glad you are having a good time in Cornwall, hope the sun comes out for you. xx

Virginia said...

Gorgeous cards, really must do a few more myself! Thanks for the reminder!

Wendy said...

Love those cards :-)

Wendy said...

And thank you for picking my cards LOL!

misteejay said...

Great cards folks. I'll have to pull my finger out to get on track - for some reason I totally missed this.

Toni xx

Heather said...

I made 5 entries, since you said we could enter up to 5 times. But if you prefer, I could put them all into one post for the future.

Heather said...

I just went and fixed all my entries so they link back to your challenge. Thanks for the reminder.