Saturday 18 August 2012

Scrapping with Friends

I spent a lovely day scrapping at The Eternal Maker yesterday with Jan and Jackie and, for once, not an ounce of chocolate passed our lips! We did the usual amount of gossiping and a little scrapping, too. I completed a page for the UK Scrappers monthly challenge.

We were challenged to use this colour pallette. The grey, pink and white were easily included but I did struggle with the green element. Luckily we were only asked to ‘sneak’ them all in so I definitely snuck in the green with the writing on the journalling card. :o)

hello baby


My page is a scraplift of the lovely layout done by Chris which you can see by clicking the BBs’ Scraplifts tab at the top of the blog.

How gorgeous are these photos of Sophia and Leo taken by their dad? I couldn’t wait to scrap them!

Sue x

                               A brother is a friend given by nature.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww super page Sue, love the way you have included 4 photos, but there is still white space :) xxx

Great photos :)