Monday 23 April 2012

UKS weekly challenge April Wk3

This week’s challenge was set by the Scatty Scrappers at UK Scrappers. We were challenged to

  • feature a birthday
  • use old paper
  • scrap 4 of something
  • use a colour pertinent to the weather

I have scrapped some photos from mum’s 80th birthday party last December. The group photo is of mum with all her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Baby Beth must have been asleep as she is missing! I used some Pink Paislee papers left over from my Christmas pages and picked blue to represent the cold winter weather.watch the birdie

Thanks for visiting.

Sue x

4 comments:

susibee said...

Marilyn is very like your Mum isn't she?
I love how you've done the balloon strings, I might have to pinch that idea:D
Super page.

Unknown said...

I can see you to a T in that smile as well :)

Great layout, perfect birthday celebration one. xx

Karen said...

Fab photos and lovely page. What a gorgeous smile your mum has :) xx

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

That's a lovely picture of everyone Sue:) Your Mum doesn't look anywhere near 80! I love the gorgeous button ~ would that be one of Susi's? Sarah x
Ps. I forgot to say, your blog revamp is super!