Sunday 10 July 2011

Littlegreen Crop Circle

We had a lovely day at Littlegreen yesterday – I managed my usual crop quota of two pages but I was quite busy helping with the new crop kit which I launched yesterday. Responses to it were very positive so I’m planning to make it a monthly kit. The August one is already planned and ordered.

owllogoAnyway here are my two pages, both featuring photographs taken at the Cornish Screech Owl Sanctuary – a place well worth a visit if you are down that way. The owl flying display was so interesting and we even had a chance to put on the glove and let the owl fly to our hands. We watched the meerkats for ages. The keeper had put some meal worms on top of the post and the little meerkat didn’t give up until he got them.

digger

simples Thanks for visiting,

Sue x

3 comments:

susibee said...

Two lovely pages and some fab pictures.

Laura said...

I love the Owls!

Unknown said...

Those owls are cute, I love both alphas as well, also the orange frame split on the owl photo. xx Jen